El Paso County, El Paso, Texas, United States
It features a latching handle and non-stick baking plates, as well as non-skid rubber feet and a convenient cord wrap. Simply wipe it out after use for quick and easy clean-up.
This mini donut maker makes 4 mini donuts in just minutes.
Sour Cream Donuts (Makes about 2 dozen donuts)
1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. In separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients, except glaze or topping. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Using a mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
4. Bake about 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
5. Glaze or coat with powdered sugar or cinnamon-sugar, as desired.
Delivery option is available. Provide your location to see the estimated delivery cost.
This is approximately 527.6 mi (14 hours, 15 mins) away from your location
Exact location provided after booking
Cancellation policy is Easy-Going.
Full refund will be issued if cancelled greater than 2 days before
If the member booking the item sends a cancellation notification at least 48 hours before the booking Start Date and Time, they are entitled to a full refund minus the booking fee, and payment processing fee. The item price and any additional price including delivery will be refunded.