This mini funnel cake maker, make all of your favorite treats in the Comfort of your home. It's easier than ever to cook up golden Brown funnel cakes or light and crispy rosette cookies that everyone will enjoy. The Babycakes mini funnel cake maker is the ideal Product for anyone looking to impress their guests with fun, homemade, sweet treats any time of the year. Rosette iron with three interchangable metal forms, 16 Ounce batter bottle and drip-through spoon included.
Make authentic Funnel cakes in under 6 minutes
Use the 16 ounce batter bottle to safely and easily add batter to the oil
Retrieve cooked treats with the included drip-through Spoon
Create a variety of light and crispy cookies with the included interchangable metal forms and a rosette iron with three interchangeable metal forms. Use these to create a variety of rosette cookies.
Funnel Cakes Recipe: (Makes About 6 Funnel Cakes)
2 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Sugar
3 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Powdered Sugar for Topping
Fun Tips: Add 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder in step 2 to turn your funnel cakes into chocolate funnel cakes!
Drizzle with caramel or chocolate syrup, top your treats with cinnamon-sugar or sprinkles to make the funnel cakes festive.
1. Add milk, sugar and eggs to bowl and beat well. Set aside.
2. In separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and ground cinnamon.
3. Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix.
4. Fry Funnel Cakes
5. Using the provided batter bottle, fill with approximately 1 Cup of prepared batter. Starting in the center, squeeze the batter into the oil in a circular motion, moving outward to create a 6 or 7 inch funnel cake.
6. Fry in the oil for approximately 1-3 minutes on each side or until batter is completely browned on both sides.
7. Using the drip-through spoon and tongs, remove the funnel cake and place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or desired toppings and serve.