It features a latching handle and non-stick baking plates, as well as non-skid rubber feet and a convenient cord wrap. Simply wipe it out after use for quick and easy clean-up.
This mini donut maker makes 4 mini donuts in just minutes.
Nonstick Baking Plates: Making your own donuts couldn't be easier. Spritz with spray, preheat, pour, bake, done. Our nonstick baking plates make it simple to pluck the donuts out and wipe down with a damp cloth. Then you're ready for the next time you (or your household) gets a craving.
Illuminated Power Light: The power light turns on when you've plugged the donut maker in, letting you know that it's heating up. When it reaches the right temperature for baking, it blinks off - handy!
Delicious Donuts: The rewards of your labor are sweet, no? Make 'em sweeter with icing, glazes, sprinkles, cinnamon sugar, crushed nuts and candy - whatever strikes your fancy.
Sour Cream Donuts (Makes about 2 dozen donuts)
1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. In separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients, except glaze or topping. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Using a mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
4. Bake about 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
5. Glaze or coat with powdered sugar or cinnamon-sugar, as desired.